Monday, January 19, 2009

CommUNITY Breakfast

As you are all aware, today is a day to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. More so, however, it is a day to honor diversity, equality, and respect in all walks of life. Today I celebrated by attending the CommUNITY Breakfast at CMU. At 7:30 this A.M., we all gathered in the UC Rotunda on campus. This year's guest speaker was none other than my soon-to-be boss Representative Bill Caul. I will be doing an internship in the State Capital this fall with Mr. Caul. He is a great man who delivered a fitting speech for the occasion.

Afterwards he had some time to chat with myself and a few of my College Republican friends.

5 comments:

mickey said...

What a diverse group.

: ]

jporterGOP said...

I don't have to broadcast it to appreciate it and admire it. We all bring something different to the table, it's not just about skin color, sex, or heritage.

Unknown said...

Ooooh nice suit.

Anonymous said...

He's certainly kicked it up a notch since his days of running around in his PJ's and superman underwear.

carriegel said...

superman underwear? are there pictures?