Friday, March 6, 2009

Off I Go!

I first want to remind you all that the reasons I don't update much on here are:
A) I've become obsessed with Twitter, and to most of my updates on there. www.twitter.com/jporterGOP
B) I have another blog in which I rant and rave about whatever I feel like, via video or blog. www.rightwingreform.blogspot.com
I really encourage you all to read my other blog, even if you hate politics, hate me, or hate what I have to say. I don't even care if you use the comment box to say "John you're an idiot, and here's why." In fact, I encourage it.

Well, it's just about spring break here at CMU. I have one last exam in about an hour that will cover factoring polynomials (boring). After that it's off to Michigan's sister state, or at least I like to think of it as that. Yes, other students will be going to warm places like North Carolina (although it hasn't been too warm there lately), Florida, Mexico (watch out for the drug cartels and violence!), and Texas. I will be in lovely Wisconsin. That's OK with me, though. I need a nice quiet place to get started on my new job. I've recently taken a position as a salesman for a political consulting company. That means I get to be one of those annoying telemarketers. Oh well, everyone has to start somewhere. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm pretty excited that tomorrow I will be in Wisconsin via Amtrak! (Another branch of the gov't that hasn't exactly performed well).

3 comments:

carriegel said...

your baseball team has started showing up here in orlando so i figured your spring break was coming up.

don't let your dad work you too hard.

Unknown said...

It is starting to look and feel like spring here but I just know there is at least one more snow storm in our future.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your spring break. Make sure the food is good if nothing else.